Getting ready for Thanksgiving is hard work but I had many helpers this morning. We baked a wowie cake, prepared dough for cookies all before 10 a m. Then I cut apples and made Chris' apple crisp. Lunch for Dayne and I was next, pancakes and sausage, all before noon. Caleb and Eagan went with Monica and kids to a park to play. Dayne has been very helpful wiping a huge dry erase board for the kids to play on and Felicia was kind enough to take a nap, she skipped it yesterday.
When lunch was over the boys headed to the garage for man time, shelf building and painting. They really enjoyed using the power tools and painting with Chris. It doesn't take much to make them happy. A few hours and that is it.
Felicia and I stayed inside and did house stuff. She likes to dance around and carry bags about the house, we call her the bag lady sometimes.
1 comment:
Aw Lynn. I love reading what you guys are up to. Thanks for the link. Looks like you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving and have lots to be thankful for. :)
Post a Comment