Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lights



We have started back into the construction efforts in our home.  This long weekend Chris and I took on lighting in the kitchen.  Yes since the house has been completed I have used the dinning room light and light on the stairs for the kitchen, it hasn't been easy but it is what you do to get stuff done.  My kitchen looks great and now shows all the dirt so much more with beautiful recessed lighting.

The kids have been great playing outside and hanging out with us for the last 2 days.  I would take combinations of then to Lowe's with me. Thanks to Denny for helping me with my list on friday.  As a reward last night I hiked up to Moe's for dinner, Chris' favorite and the boys too.

Saturday during my in and out to Lowe's for different things Chris called me for my camera because Felicia collapsed in the highchair briefly, very briefly.

The only minor snag was that Chris' drill bit fell off hit his foot and bounced into the stove so now we have to replace the glass in the front oven door, oops.  Nothing comes easy as we have learned over the years but I forgot how messy it all was until this weekend.

No comments: