While I was doing dishes this morning Ms. Thing as we love to call her decided it was fun rock standing up backwards on the rocking chair. I thought ok this may end badly but keep on going. Yes she went to hard and landed on her face and now there is a new cut on her lip. It is more on the lip and to the left of the last one. She is one tough little girl.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
She did it again
While I was doing dishes this morning Ms. Thing as we love to call her decided it was fun rock standing up backwards on the rocking chair. I thought ok this may end badly but keep on going. Yes she went to hard and landed on her face and now there is a new cut on her lip. It is more on the lip and to the left of the last one. She is one tough little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment