I made most of my desserts yesterday, as posted, but had to finish the truffle today. We played at home until about 1:30 then headed to the Stypinski house for dinner. A strange thing happened over there, the men, yes Chris and Denny cooked for us. The mom's sat on the deck and watched the children, wow it was nice.
Dinner was excellent and we feed the kids then ate ourselves. We are all thankful for our loving families and blessed for all that we have this year. After dinner was cleaned and dessert eaten it was time for the Wii competition. We had a bowl off Styipinski vs Sprague vs Baldwins. Yes we brought home the "trophy", yeah!!!
The day was great and all the kids were so tired from playing outside all day long. For that I am thankful everyday. I hope everyone else had a wonderful day also.
No comments:
Post a Comment