This weekend Chris was in charge of the soccer games on saturday morning since I was hosting a Tastefully Simple party at noon. He got everyone there and even took them to lunch at Coffee Park. He said the people were looking at him with four kids and wondering if one they were all him and two was it his weekend. Later that day Eagan and Felicia went to kids night out so we took the big boys to dinner at Pizza Hut, Dayne got a free pizza for perfect attendance and bowling. Caleb won the first string and I won the second that ended with 2 strikes and a spare, go mom!!
Sunday I took Dayne to mass and CCD, Caleb stayed home in his room for refusal to go with me. After I came home to Chris sawing parts of the oak tree and we cleaned the yard. We got rid of all the broken and unused trucks, even the big truck is gone. It looks nice and Chris started a game of ball. Eagan can throw great with both hands, wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment