
After breakfast I ran to take a shower and found Dayne and Felicia reading books together. He told me that he had read Go, Dogs, Go already to her. Later that morning the little one went to kids fun day at 9 am and then I was off with the big boys to fish. We got Caleb's friend Aaron and went to Coffee Pot park. It started off nice they fished and I read a book, then they wanted to keep going. By 11:30 we had fished all the way to the bridge that leads to Snell Isle and back again. Aaron got a mullet and some small bait fish for the boys poles. I took them to lunch at Mc D's where Dayne had a friend he knew from kindergarten.
After we got the other 2 it was nap time at the Baldwin house. Just after 2 pm Caleb and Dayne headed outside in the yard. Felicia joined them shortly followed later by Eagan. I watched and read for about 10 minutes then it was baseball time. I pitched and the boys hit. Felicia was our cheering section when she wasn't in the field.
By 5:35 pm dinner of pancakes and sausages was done along with bath time. Now they are eating popcorn and watching Tom and Jerry while I finish clean up. What a day it has been. I hope Chris enjoyed NYC and all the christmas decorations.
No comments:
Post a Comment