Friday, November 21, 2008

Husband?

I think my husband got lost and a new one was sent to our house.  Monday he can home after work and I was making dinner late because of soccer practice.  It is usually meat sauce monday, well to my surprise he finished dinner and I got to feed Felicia and put her down before we ate. Wow it was nice not to handle all of it myself.

And yesterday the boys had game and I put in a pork roast to be done when we got home but the surprise was that Chris got home.  He set the table and started the potatoes after he had taken Boomer for a walk.  Can you believe we had dinner with him 2 nights this week.  It has been months since he has sat at the table with us and never on pork night.  He laughed it was the first time he had that meal out of the oven and not as left overs later in the evening.

Thanks to a great husband and dad.

No comments: