We walked Boomer down to the dog park at Cresent Lake and then played on the kiddie play area. Boomer didn't know what to do but he really like playing and drinking from the big bowl of water. One dog took a liking to him and came out of the closet today.
The walk was fun and the big guys threw the football around and I had E and F at the playground until he left for football.
Dinner was taco bowls and then Eagan helped me make cookies, half without chips for the boys. Chris decided to put door knobs on the new part of the house and even put on the window knobs, yeah!!!
Sunday he had me go to Home Depot and buy paint, we finally painted the wall along the stairs. Eagan helped paint he is always the best helper. The tape is off the ceiling after I don't know how long. The big boys went to play with the Plexico girls and then came here to play after that they had fun.
Sorry no photos, I know Chris was surprised I didn't have the camera out at any point in the weekend. I think he was shocked because I am always taking photos of the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment