Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Weekend with out Daddy







Some of you know that Chris is out of town for work, yes on his birthday.  So mommy kicked into overdrive.  Soccer on saturday for the boys, the little guys in kiddie corner.  Caleb scored a goal and we lost count as to how many Dayne scored for his team.   After I outsourced my to oldest to friends, thanks Aaron and Peighton, so the little one got a nap and mommy some downtime.  On Sunday we packed up and headed to see the Reddan's.  I hope we were as good a distraction for them as they were for us.

Check out our princess' and race car, this is what I find after bathtime.  Little miss Felicia has started playing dress up early,  I came into the kiddie corner at the Y on friday to them all dressed up.

Oh! yeah Dayne lost his first tooth. He is growing to fast.  I think he will be our jack-o-lantern this year.

No comments: