The school schedule is in full swing but I still want Eagan and Felicia to have fun. So we have set aside Thursday to have fun, today we went to the pool with his girl, JuJu. They had so much fun. Eagan went to the other side of the pool to play alone for a minute and we heard him singing "I love JuJu." it was so cute. Felicia is a water baby put the wings on and off she goes. We plan to keep at the pool until it get to cold maybe till end of October, sorry for all you norther friends, haha.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Fun Day
The school schedule is in full swing but I still want Eagan and Felicia to have fun. So we have set aside Thursday to have fun, today we went to the pool with his girl, JuJu. They had so much fun. Eagan went to the other side of the pool to play alone for a minute and we heard him singing "I love JuJu." it was so cute. Felicia is a water baby put the wings on and off she goes. We plan to keep at the pool until it get to cold maybe till end of October, sorry for all you norther friends, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment