Everyone knows I like a good deal, especially when it comes to feeding our family. Tuesday's is family night at the LEG, as Dayne had named it. This means kids eat free with an adult meal, great for us. Caleb and I eat our meals and the rest are free!!! Each week is a different activity, game night, balloon guy, ice cream sundaes, or face painting. Quess what tonight was? So now you know where we eat on tuesday nights.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Chick-fil-A Tuesdays
Everyone knows I like a good deal, especially when it comes to feeding our family. Tuesday's is family night at the LEG, as Dayne had named it. This means kids eat free with an adult meal, great for us. Caleb and I eat our meals and the rest are free!!! Each week is a different activity, game night, balloon guy, ice cream sundaes, or face painting. Quess what tonight was? So now you know where we eat on tuesday nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment