After mass today Chris and Denny were getting firewood cut so Monica and I decided to divide and conquer. She had an errand on our end and I brought the rest over to her house to play. They played ate lunch, we brought sandwich meats, and swam. Felicia tried going down the slide, she liked it only 2 times. After the big guys finished they joined in the fun, throwing the kids and just playing games. Bob the dog even came in for a swim. A day with friends is always a great day!!!! Thanks Stypinski gang.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Friends
After mass today Chris and Denny were getting firewood cut so Monica and I decided to divide and conquer. She had an errand on our end and I brought the rest over to her house to play. They played ate lunch, we brought sandwich meats, and swam. Felicia tried going down the slide, she liked it only 2 times. After the big guys finished they joined in the fun, throwing the kids and just playing games. Bob the dog even came in for a swim. A day with friends is always a great day!!!! Thanks Stypinski gang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment