Saturday, September 6, 2008

Boating




We decided to take advantage of the beautiful pre-hurricane weather by going on the boat.  The day was wonderful.  The boys did some cast netting, I fished off their live bait and Chris caught bait with Eagan.  Felicia just followed me around while I thru a line out myself, lost 3 bait fish and called it a day.  Later Chris took the boys in the water to float on the tubes so the girls stayed on land and dug a hole with a wall around it.  I definitely go the quieter deal and Chris got, "let me jump on you dad".  She loved the hole and sat and played for an hour.  On the way in it turned ugly, the engine started to die.  We drifted into a dock and the family was so nice to let the kids and I sit on their lanai while we waited for SEA TOW.  Yeah it happened and the kids were fabulous and very patient.  Caleb and Dayne were giving suggestions as to what my be clogging the engine, sea weed or bad gas.  We were so proud of them, GO Baldwin kids!!!!

No comments: