Everyone of the baldwin kids started swim lessons today. Felicia cried when I dropped her off but her instructor was also a nice young lady from the kiddie corner so she had a great time. I was worried that she wouldn't sit on the side of the pool but she waited her turn and loved it. Eagan was in a class with Juju his buddy and the boys were doing laps for 40 minutes straight, unfortunately they had to soccer practice after...they were very tired tonight.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Swimming Lesson
Everyone of the baldwin kids started swim lessons today. Felicia cried when I dropped her off but her instructor was also a nice young lady from the kiddie corner so she had a great time. I was worried that she wouldn't sit on the side of the pool but she waited her turn and loved it. Eagan was in a class with Juju his buddy and the boys were doing laps for 40 minutes straight, unfortunately they had to soccer practice after...they were very tired tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment