Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend




























Friday night the kids went to kids night out and we shared a dinner at Outback.  The owner saw us leave and like Chris' Red Sox shirt so he gave us a tour of his great memorabelia.  After finishing a movie from last weekend we brought the kids home.

Saturday, we loaded the bikes and us into the suburban and went to the pinellas trail.  We got caught in the rain, thunder and lightning, oops.  The kids didn't mind but we were soaked.  We wiped the bikes down at home and I packed D, E and F and headed to the Y with the Cooks.  They were happy and C stayed with daddy.  Felicia needed a nap so after lunch down she went.  I grabbed C and D and we went to the library for books, they really liked it and found some fun stories series on soccer and bmx biking.  Yeah for mom that they found some interesting stuff.  Now off to get the Plexico girls and mom to go to a skating birthday party.  OH!! good times, memories and exercise.... enough said.  Back at home poor Chris was dealing with a puking Felicia... we think she found a bad cup.  He was a trooper.

Sunday, Chris finally figured out the what was wrong with the wiring... the leaders needed to be cleaned. It is always something simple.  I cleaned up and did 6 loads of laundry and put it away (that takes for ever).  After Felicia's nap we packed everyone up, slathered on the sunscreen and hit the Elks pool.  The whole way over Felicia keeped asking, "Alks pool".  It was too cute.  Eagan has gotten very good at swimming and diving, so much so that he bumped his forehead on the pool floor.  He is fine but just loves the pool so much.  Felicia jumped off the diving board 2X with Caleb's help,  I think I need my head examined to even let her do it but she stopped after the second one.  Thank goodness.

Monday, we started off with pancakes and sausages.  2 boxes of sausage and half a box of pancake mix, yeah it takes alot to feed the family.  Then we hit the attic because Caleb wants to start collecting quarters from states and I knew there was a special map that holds them and I needed some paperwork from there.  It was late so we got ready for the Davis' cook out, always a rocking good time with their crew.

No comments: