Friday, May 22, 2009

Changes

It is that time of year when the kids schedule is changing and mommy needs to put on her cruise director hat.  Eagan finished school on wednesday with a fun party at chuck-e-cheese.  I cannot believe he will be in pre-k next fall and Felicia will go with him in the 2 day 2 year olds.  Where has the time gone.

The big boys have 5 1/2 days of school and remind me everyday.  Unfortunately Caleb will go to summer reading school to help his reading but mom will make it fun and the 2 middle boys will spend time in MA and Maine with Chris.  You can image that I had  quite a nice summer planned with 5 weeks in MA but that all changed and I am still in planning mode.

I enjoy my summers with the kids, Elks pool and Highland Aquatics are 2 favorite pool attractions and the Y offers great half day camps, soccer and art are the favorites.  I plan every day out and Chris laughs but they like knowing what is going on and when, it helps keep me in touch with friends also.

Sorry no photos but hopefully this weekend we will take some.

No comments: