Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day









I got to sleep until 8 am which is so late for me but what awaited me downstairs was daddy cooking and children around the table making cards.  We ate an awesome breakfast of an omelet, potatoes and bacon, yummy.  After breakfast all heck broke out.  Children screaming and fighting.  Then daddy joined in the madness which sent me into a crying frenzy.  Chris got the boat ready even though he felt the kids didn't deserve it but I just wanted to get out of the house and go to our "happy place".  And I am so glad we did.

The Plexico family meed us at the dock and off we went.  4 adults and 7 kids had a day of water fun and everyone took off a rod and fished, without bait.  The kayak was so fun for the kids and parents got out for some quiet time.

The day ended with an adventure.... we were towed in by Sea Tow.  Our batteries died but all the kids rolled with the day and were wonderful.

In the end I had a happy mother's day, Chris even went and got cold stone for my amazing race finally.  He is great.

No comments: