On Saturday I put all the dips together then headed to walmart to shop for the last minute items for the party. After I got back the boys all 3 of them decorated the tree while I made 4 batches of cookie dough then baked 3 of them. They even started to sing jingle bells on their own, it was really cute. Felicia just wondered what they were doing and hasn't really touched the tree. The Stypinski kids came over and after Pokemon trading they did an art craft I had bought for an hour and half. It was very quiet with 7 kids in the house.
Sunday started with Felicia getting up at 5 am, yeah for mommy who went to be at 12 am. I watched the Stypinski kid's while their parents went to his company party. I was pretty tired but started cleaning at 8 am after breakfast of waffles was served. The boys helped clean up the house, what helpers they are, picking up toys, swiffering and dusting. They are great helpers eventhough Caleb was very hesitant at first.
The party was great fun and everyone loved the food. Mostly dips with Chick-fil-A nuggets, ham and a truffle. Thanks to everyone who stopped by enjoy the cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment