Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve






Christmas Eve day after we went to breakfast at Mc Donalds, Daddy took Felicia up in the play scape and I couldn't help but wait for that photo opportunity.  Then we went shopping for him and the big and tall.  I stayed in the car with the kids and he didn't believe how quiet they were since they were crazy while I was in Walmart, so I took a photo for proof.  Chris and I got a sitter to finish the last minute shopping that couldn't be hidden.  We finished with a late lunch and brought home pizza for the kids.  While I took the sitter home Chris hide all the loot.  He has been so busy traveling the past 2 weeks he didn't get to help shop, so I saved the bikes for last ( and I couldn't hide them anywhere).  

Cookies were made with love and many sprinkles, this has become our Christmas Eve tradition with the boys.  I only have some nerf guns Chris got today because I was done wrapping on Tuesday, yeah!!!!

Dayne was caught looking out the upstairs bathroom window, which if you have been to the house know it is 6 feet in the air, we are sure looking he was looking for Santa.  This is going to be a long night before we can get to the presents in the closet. 

No comments: