Caleb flew Southwest to meet Chris in VA tonight. He was very excited and told everyone that would listen. Chris' friend got tickets to the Redskins game and invited them to go, he has 2 boys just older than Caleb. I was so proud of him, 2 other solo flyers were on the flight with him. I sent a camera with him so there will be photos of their weekend of fun.
Friday, December 19, 2008
1st Flight
Caleb flew Southwest to meet Chris in VA tonight. He was very excited and told everyone that would listen. Chris' friend got tickets to the Redskins game and invited them to go, he has 2 boys just older than Caleb. I was so proud of him, 2 other solo flyers were on the flight with him. I sent a camera with him so there will be photos of their weekend of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment