Caleb planned a party at the park with his friends but bad weather yesterday and this morning made mom change the plans. I went to school and called him to the office, he was red and thought he was in trouble. I just wanted to know if Chuck-E-Cheese was ok since the park would be very wet. It was fine.
So I called everyone and gave notes for the 2 boys at school for the RAT later, that is code by the way. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I just used coupons to pay. 13 kids went through 760 coins in less than 2 hours, that included eating pizza and cookie cake. Caleb doesn't like frosting. Daddy even flew in and made an appearance at the party, he calls it kiddie vegas.
Over all he enjoyed his friends old and new. We still can't believe his is 9 on sunday. Wow how time flies.
No comments:
Post a Comment