This is the first year that I have stayed home for spring break, I usually pack the kids and head to Ma to be with my parents. So this is what we did this week hope you can keep up.
Monday started with Eagan's party at Chuck-E-Cheese, 25 kids 12 friends with siblings it was a blast we stayed from 10 am until 1:30 pm. Everyone eat pizza, played games and danced with the rat. When we got home he opened the presents along with help form his crew. I only allowed 1 or 2 presents a day to open so the fun would last all week. When nap was complete we headed to the Y for fitblast because "they were bored" That I heard all week, so fun.
Tuesday we clean up because that is what we do just a little earlier then went to the cool Del Holmes park on the south side with friends. I had to bring them home at lunch because I had accupunture with Terri, pulled my back lifting Eagan on Sunday. Chris came home to watch them and when I got home he took E and D to the boat store shopping (it is closing) so I took C and F for a walk to the ice cream shop YUMMY! Soccer practice later in the evening them dinner at Chick-fil-A. Ms Sheree the kids night coordinator was surprised to see an extra member at our table. We just giggled. Home to bed.
Wednesday at 9 am I dropped them off at kids fun day, at Eagan's school, because I scheduled an eye appointment for 10:30. I grocery shopped before that then brought Chris a sub and fruit but he was in a meeting to eat with me so I went and picked out new glasses and ate my lunch near coffee pot park before getting the children. After a long nap we went to the Y again for fitblast. My work outs are small this week so I got in the pool to at least exercise, I really helped my back. Left over chinese for dinner and a bike ride around the neighborhood before bed. We did stop at the plexico house to play for a few minutes. Home to bed.
Thursday we bike to cresent lake park to meet some friends. It was a nice overcast and windy day for the park. Played for a little while then headed home for lunch and rest, for Felicia and Eagan. The other 2 it is fighting time, they can't even look at each other without someone getting hurt. So much fun!!! So we went to Chick-fil-A for an early dinner before soccer practice then I put the big boys in aqua scouts at the Y while I did a few laps. They came home happy, let play DS together, it is what I wanted all week, yeah!!
Friday, Caleb went to his best bud from school, Greg. I took the rest of the crew to the Y and rode the bike. I went to get the kids and we swam in the pool for about an hour. Came home for lunch and really good naps. After nap the kids we BORED, as always but they had to wait until dinner at Piasano's with daddy. We got there 35 minutes before daddy but they were so good until daddy arrived when diner was served. What good timing my husband has, hehe. We ate our yummy bones and chicken parm and went home.
Saturday, soccer at the Y was very early 8:30 start time, we made it. Eagan scored 2 goals and my team won again 3-1. If you are keeping track they have won all 4 games so far but what I am most proud of is that my team knows all the rules of the game, GO GREEN GOO!!! After that warm morning we grabbed D n D then hit the toy store to trade our chore points in, even Chris earned points to spend at the boat store that is going out of business. On the way home we bought a cake to take to Trip and Laura's house, it was so yummy there was nothing left. Brittany came over at 1:30 and we took the boat out then went to the party. Chris caught a fish, a mutt but we landed one. After the party we just ran across the bay and enjoyed the night stars. We enjoy getting out on the boat so much. The kids had convinced the sitter to let them stay up and were all giggling upstairs when I walked in the house. Those pesky kids, they are such charmers with those blue eyes.
Sunday, after Chris made pancakes and sausage they boys and I bike to church but didn't realize that it was breakfast with the bunny so we biked back home. They boys got haircuts, I cut Chris' and he did the boys. Everyone looks fabulous. Lunch and naps by Felicia and Eagan then off on the boat. I am so lucky to have such wonderful days with my family. The boys love playing with my kayak and Felicia and I play in the sand with toys. Caleb was so happy to catch baby snook in his cast net. He was so happy. When we got home I feed the girl and made noodles for the boys while grilling london broil for Chris and I. Everyone was so please and the boys helped clean the boat after they had a bubble and hose fight. It was so funny to watch even Felicia with her naked self was involved. Laugh out loud funny which was great to end the spring break.
No comments:
Post a Comment