Mom came in on Saturday night and Chris and I picked her up and had dinner together at Piasano's, our favorite. Since we lead such and exciting life we walked thru Petsmart and Target before collecting the kids at Kid's Night Out. Off to bed.
Sunday we grabbed Caleb's friend Greg and went on the boat. Always so much fun. The kids fished, rode the kayak and played in the sand. At home we cleaned the boat and ate left overs for dinner, so tired.
During the week mom came with us to most of our activities except fit blast. She watched Felicia while I took Caleb and Eagan to the dentist then had lunch with Dayne. She came to my last mom's LINC meeting for the season, yummy pot luck brunch. Soccer practice 2 days and of course Chick-fil-a for dinner on Tuesday. Wednesday she joined Felicia for her morning of fun, walk and story time. Thursday we had an ice cream social after soccer. While Friday I worked she watched Felicia and made meatballs for the freezer.
The weekend was Saturday morning soccer, Eagan's last game and the big boys won (6-0 season). Then Chris and I went out for some alone time, excitement I found a bikini. We brought Sonny's back for dinner and took the boys to see Monsters vs Aliens. Sunday morning we took her to the airport and said Good Bye!
1 comment:
What a blessing to have your mom here. It was a pleasure meeting her at ML last week. Love your pictures and updates of the kiddos. =)
(Thanks again for today!)
Kelli
Post a Comment