Eagan weighed in at 40 LBS and 41 1/4 IN tall at his 4 year old appointment. He didn't flinch at the finger prick but the hearing test was ??? After all that she asked him to pee in a cup and he goes WHY? I told him to make sure his insides are healthy, OK was all I got back and he did a great job. I do not think he has gone yet this morning, crazy boy. Dr Sperber checked him out all over and we decided that FDLRS was needed for the hearing and articulation in the speech. Sorry Chris but fire fruck will come to an end next year with therapy. As we left they both got cookies and a bunch of stickers, sponge bob, transformers and princess, I bet you can tell who got what.
The morning was so tiring he grabbed his blanket and laid down to relax from the crazy busy life he leads.
Just a funny photos of google kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment