Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Funny Stuff





Last Monday our carpool asked if I could watch her kids while she finished working, sure what is 3 more and they are girls.  They played outside, I got 4 kids homework done and they had dinner by 5:30 p. m. She was very thankful.  They ate so nicely, talked and joked it was great.  Now I know what dinner at a big family is like but happy with the size of ours.

Chris usually cooks breakfast on weekend mornings and most times the boys want to help.  Check out the photo.

Next, while we were cleaning up on saturday morning for our friends visit, Dayne came out dressed in one of Felicia's dress up skirts.  So funny.

Last but not least, Miss Felicia is crazy spaghetti face girl.  Enough said.

1 comment:

Mom Heart Ministries of McMinnville said...

Oh good, so this means you're up for watching mine next week
right?=) I think the rule of thumb is true about kids, once you have three, what's one more?! Ha!

Love seeing your updates.