Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our weekend







It seems that I can only get to blog on the weekend stuff, so here it goes.

Friday I held a kitchen table talk with MOM'S LINC and to my surprise Chris took a cab home.  Luckily it was a small group,unlike the last one that was 16 strong.  After we got Eagan from school and had a little lunch Chris and I set off in search of new bikes.  Our were stolen from the garage awhile ago.  We each got new Trek bikes and I had a child set for Felicia, which she loves.  Later we just hung out at home with the kids.

Saturday off to soccer at the Y, my team won again but it is so nice to see them grow as a team.  Grandma Ann and John came to watch the games then we went home.  We decided to get some Chick-fil-A and go to Crisp park for the afternoon.  They didn't play on the playground but after eating headed over to the water to fish and cast net.  After Grandma Ann and John went home I took the boys for a ride on their bikes with Felicia, Eagan stayed and helped daddy work on the boats power pole.

Now sunday, the boys and I biked to CCD at St Raphael's church, it is about 5 miles away.  They did great.  I had planned a surprise for Chris.  I got a sitter and got us tickets to see Jeff Dunham.  He is the funniest comedian with awesome puppets.  We had a blast, laughed our buts off.

No comments: