Wow, Eagan is four years old
today, where is the time going. He helped me make cup cakes yesterday for today. On friday I sent in a cookie cake with kung fu panda on it for his class to have for snack, only a small piece can home. He also helped with the cookie mix, kind of he licked the mixing spoon. I think they all enjoyed it.
He wanted to go to McDonald's for breakfast which was great for us it is raining and doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon. We watch Bolt while Felicia napped, ok I did also. While I napped the sun appeared so out the door we went. We took Eagan to the toy store to spend Papa's money and hit the park so they could run about for little bit everyone was having fun until I pulled my back out just taking Eagan off the slide, don't no how I did that but man I hurt.
We grabbed chinese for dinner and enjoyed cup cakes and presents after dinner. He loved all the presents that people sent him thanks grammie and grampie, grandma ann and john, uncle greg and aunt alia and grandpa tom.
Happy Birthday Eagan!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment