He is back to his old ways again. The boy was so tired he fell asleep in the tub, yes I was watching him and as he lay floating the eyes got heavy and off he went. He has been so tired that he is asleep by 7 pm this the boy who goes to bed at 9 pm. I let him eat lunch in the playroom while watching a movie. To my surprise a half eaten sandwich was laying in front of him while he slept.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Where is Eagan Sleeping?
He is back to his old ways again. The boy was so tired he fell asleep in the tub, yes I was watching him and as he lay floating the eyes got heavy and off he went. He has been so tired that he is asleep by 7 pm this the boy who goes to bed at 9 pm. I let him eat lunch in the playroom while watching a movie. To my surprise a half eaten sandwich was laying in front of him while he slept.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment