Friday we dressed like cows for Chick-fil-A appreciation day and got FREE meals. The Rays mascot was handing out glasses, helmets, cups and stickers. The like him and the cows. Then we went to the pool via Thora's house since it was raining but it passed and off to the Elks pool. We headed out on the boat with 3 adults and 6 kids and what an adventure we had out on the water. After launching the boat we went out to see the Skyway Bridge and along the way we saw dolphins. As we got closer a cool turtle made an appearance, so neat. We stayed to see him again but we scared him away. I drove to the island from the bridge, my first time driving fast and for a long distance, I did alright. At the beach the boys took turns with cast nets, took a swim and played in the rain. Yes it spitted on us for about an hour but no one noticed since we were already wet. They caught pin fish, zebra and minnows. Johnathen caught a small in the cast net, we think they were unfortunately in the wrong spot because he is still learning to throw the pizza. Johnathen brought the boat threw the canal to the dock, the curvy way. Once the boat was cleaned by the crew they got cleaned themselves and headed to kids night out for dinner and fun. Everyone loved it and brought many art projects home with them. Sunday Chris and I took the kids to breakfast at Lenny's our Clearwater joint were the balloon guy is known to create some cool stuff. Caleb got a red dragon hat, Dayne got a monkey on a tree hat, Johnathen got a shark had and Eagan got a fishing pole hat while Felicia got a small pink flower. After that we came home for socks so we could go bowling, Johnathen won with 107. After that Chris helped the kids make pizza at the house. Each one was a masterpiece. Chris had to leave for the airport, so Felicia and I dropped him off at 5pm, when I got back I took 4 of them to the park since it was breezy out for July. Dayne and Johnathen raced once at the park and Eagan tried to keep up but fell behind. Now that the baths are done I hope bed time is soon to come. I think mom needs it since she had been sick since last night but I hope she enjoyed diner at Johny Rockets and the movie Hancock. We let her rest today.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
The Weekend
Friday we dressed like cows for Chick-fil-A appreciation day and got FREE meals. The Rays mascot was handing out glasses, helmets, cups and stickers. The like him and the cows. Then we went to the pool via Thora's house since it was raining but it passed and off to the Elks pool. We headed out on the boat with 3 adults and 6 kids and what an adventure we had out on the water. After launching the boat we went out to see the Skyway Bridge and along the way we saw dolphins. As we got closer a cool turtle made an appearance, so neat. We stayed to see him again but we scared him away. I drove to the island from the bridge, my first time driving fast and for a long distance, I did alright. At the beach the boys took turns with cast nets, took a swim and played in the rain. Yes it spitted on us for about an hour but no one noticed since we were already wet. They caught pin fish, zebra and minnows. Johnathen caught a small in the cast net, we think they were unfortunately in the wrong spot because he is still learning to throw the pizza. Johnathen brought the boat threw the canal to the dock, the curvy way. Once the boat was cleaned by the crew they got cleaned themselves and headed to kids night out for dinner and fun. Everyone loved it and brought many art projects home with them. Sunday Chris and I took the kids to breakfast at Lenny's our Clearwater joint were the balloon guy is known to create some cool stuff. Caleb got a red dragon hat, Dayne got a monkey on a tree hat, Johnathen got a shark had and Eagan got a fishing pole hat while Felicia got a small pink flower. After that we came home for socks so we could go bowling, Johnathen won with 107. After that Chris helped the kids make pizza at the house. Each one was a masterpiece. Chris had to leave for the airport, so Felicia and I dropped him off at 5pm, when I got back I took 4 of them to the park since it was breezy out for July. Dayne and Johnathen raced once at the park and Eagan tried to keep up but fell behind. Now that the baths are done I hope bed time is soon to come. I think mom needs it since she had been sick since last night but I hope she enjoyed diner at Johny Rockets and the movie Hancock. We let her rest today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment