Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th 2008






What a day, it started like others me going to the store for last minute party stuff and Chris stayed home.   We split the kids in 1/2, I took 2 & 4 he had 1 & 3, I got a deal that day.  I got home and undid the groceries, many BOGO this week saved over 50% of my bill. Anyway Caleb had many ideas already, go in the garage and work on wood but couldn't get in Chris told him I had the key. Lied just didn't want to go in and work, his other ideas were build a regatta ship, go to the park and cast net and a few other I can't remember now.  We laughed at he told me all this.  After a good laugh we loaded everyone up and went to crisp park to cast net.  Chris threw and after I tried a few failed attempts yet still caught fish Caleb finally tried and did well.  Eagan played ball with a border collie named Meg, Dayne did also.  We had snacks and went to do errands.  I returned a stroller so I could use coupons, which bought 2 pairs of PJ for Felicia thank you saved $14, yeah.  Chris exchanged a ratchet at Sears then went and got fishing line supplies at the boat store.  At home we got ready to go to a party at a friends house, the kids swam, eat and had fun.  Later we changed and put the boat on the suburban and headed to maximo launch for the fireworks at St Pete beach.  WOW!! everyone loved it, Felicia in her PJ's and life vest pointed at the lights and talked.  It was one of those great moments you take in because each person is happy and that is had with a large family.  I call them zen family moments, we have so many of them that it really makes me feel blessed.  I hope everyone else had a great holiday.

No comments: