Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Fun



I am going to try and blog every evening with or without photos to tell about our summer.  Yesterday was the first day we were home, I drove the kids over to Boca and stayed the night to bring Chris home from the conference.  We would have stayed till thursday but let us just say that one boy had hoarding issues and the other crying ones, so in the car we go to get home.  We did drive alligator alley home and saw gators.  Cool.

Today we rode our bike to North Shore Pool, about 2+ miles one way.  We played for an hour and half then rode home.  They were very tired.  Along the route we ran into Caleb's teacher Ms. Deck and they were all excited to say Hi.  After nap time we cleaned up the playroom and office.  Boomer is still at the vet were he stays so we will get him after Felicia wakes up, going on 2 hours now.  I plan on bringing him home and taking the kids to the night out at the Y for a few hours, except Felicia she is too little, so I can get some groceries.  So fun but needed, stocking up for the summer, I make less visits now.

No comments: