Tuesday, June 23, 2009

JC and Patrick's Visit











We picked the guys up Saturday and haven't stopped for too long since.  After I dropped Felicia with the sitter, we headed off to Dayne's 7th birthday party at Astroskate.  Yes we tied on the skates and had a blast.  Chris took the boys for Sonic, something Patrick doesn't get anymore since he used to live here.  We all had a great time.

Sunday we went to breakfast at our favorite place in Clearwater, Lenny's.  The balloon guy made each of the kids a hat and they eat a ton.  When we got home we packed up the boat and headed to Shell Key.  We played on the sandbar for a few hours then moved to our spot on the island to kayak and fish.  It is always a good day.  They fish were jumping and I took Johnathen on the kayak to see the dolphins, they were only a paddles length away from us.  Dinner was Papa John's delivery for Patrick, another favorite.

Monday, all of us took Caleb to school and ate breakfast with him and got books for joining the school for breakfast and books.  The kids hung out while I cleaned up from the weekend and we got Caleb from school and took them to Jonathen's favorite place to visit, Chuck-E-Cheese and spent the afternoon there.  I made us dinner and to our surprise Chris arrived in time to eat with us.  First time in weeks he has been at the table for dinner.

Tuesday, was pool day at the Elks.  Everyone's favorite time but poor Patrick couldn't keep up with us.  He got tired faster than the kids but stayed at the pool anyway, yeah Patrick.  Patrick and Johnathen stayed home while I took the kids to Felicia's swim lesson and they went to fitblast.  Dinner was Chick-fil-a of course.

Wednesday after dropping off Caleb I took the rest of them to the airport.  I was so sad to see them go but Felicia cried when the got on the tram.  She couldn't understand where her boys were going.  I miss then.

No comments: