We took Chris to breakfast but everywhere we went it was packed and it was before 9 am, I guess the dad's were up early. After we found out that the bowling alley was open and it is $1.50 morning so we went home for socks and enjoyed a string. Caleb scores 117 and Chris just beat that with 120, the rest of us had fun. Chris got some quiet time at the boat store were he picked out a new pair of sunglasses. The evening ended with his favorite take out Moe's and after the kids were asleep milkshakes. The each told him how daddy's loves them and each response is different. He hangs out with me--Dayne. I love daddy--Eagan. He helps me make stuff--Caleb. Felicia just smiles and I can see him melt.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Father's Day
We took Chris to breakfast but everywhere we went it was packed and it was before 9 am, I guess the dad's were up early. After we found out that the bowling alley was open and it is $1.50 morning so we went home for socks and enjoyed a string. Caleb scores 117 and Chris just beat that with 120, the rest of us had fun. Chris got some quiet time at the boat store were he picked out a new pair of sunglasses. The evening ended with his favorite take out Moe's and after the kids were asleep milkshakes. The each told him how daddy's loves them and each response is different. He hangs out with me--Dayne. I love daddy--Eagan. He helps me make stuff--Caleb. Felicia just smiles and I can see him melt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment