Well June 3rd came and went and now we have a 1st and 3rd grader with us. Dayne graduated and had a small ceremony at school, he received an art, PE and music award after the singing concluded. Caleb will move to 3rd grade and got an art and PE award also. I am excited that we don't have the mad push to get 4 kids dress, feed and out for school and crazied at having to entertain 4 kids all day long. Already this week we have hit the Elks pool 3 time and were at Chuck-E-Cheese today. The house is not getting as much attention as I would like due to mommies cruise director job title right now but I at least wore them out yesterday. Caleb and Eagan both napped after the pool, yeah. Dayne stayed over Peighton's house that day.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
End of School
Well June 3rd came and went and now we have a 1st and 3rd grader with us. Dayne graduated and had a small ceremony at school, he received an art, PE and music award after the singing concluded. Caleb will move to 3rd grade and got an art and PE award also. I am excited that we don't have the mad push to get 4 kids dress, feed and out for school and crazied at having to entertain 4 kids all day long. Already this week we have hit the Elks pool 3 time and were at Chuck-E-Cheese today. The house is not getting as much attention as I would like due to mommies cruise director job title right now but I at least wore them out yesterday. Caleb and Eagan both napped after the pool, yeah. Dayne stayed over Peighton's house that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment