The sleeping bandit strikes again. I thought I heard a noise the other night only to find him sleeping facing the wall at the top of the stairs but by the time I got the camera he was laying down. The next night he was so tired he fell asleep watching the great pumpkin charlie brown on the couch. He is so funny that sometimes he wakes earlier than anyone and just goes back to sleep next to my bed on the floor. I have to look before I get out of bed.
Update Eagan was found in Felicia's pack and play asleep where will he strike again.
Chris finally saw Eagan pass out in an unusual spot on 11/7/07 he went behind the couch to find dirt and we found him asleep on the cold tile floor.
Even after the 911 call last night 11/20 we found him asleep in a new chair before we headed up to bed for the night. He will make us go insane.
No comments:
Post a Comment