Wednesday, November 21, 2007

911

What's your emergency? It is 3:45 am on sunday night and we can't find Eagan. Chris and I looked all over the house 2 or 3 times before deciding to call for help. Frantic we called the police and they were their in minutes. By now the boys were up because every light in the house was on and when the police arrived they were wondering what was going on. They figured out Eagan was the cause because he is always sleeping in strange places. The police wanted to one last search of the house before the other 8 police cars got there and canvased the neighborhoood. So we started in his room and nothing, then our room and way under Felicia's crib where Chris and I both looked, I even brushed my hands under the there but with the light shining on him he was hugged against the wall. I was never to relieved in all my life. After the police left and assured us they get phone call alot and find kids in laundry basket and other strange places, Chris and I layed in bed just holding the boy. It was the longest 20 minutes of our lives!!!

No comments: