As we walked into the house like many other days before, she fell going onto the landing and hit the broken pot. This sliced her hand and blood was gushing out. She let me stop the bleeding and put on a band aid but that was it. At the Y later I changed her bandage and realized it wasn't sealing up correctly. So I took her to the ER after Chris got home. She was a real trooper.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Felicia gets Stitches
As we walked into the house like many other days before, she fell going onto the landing and hit the broken pot. This sliced her hand and blood was gushing out. She let me stop the bleeding and put on a band aid but that was it. At the Y later I changed her bandage and realized it wasn't sealing up correctly. So I took her to the ER after Chris got home. She was a real trooper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment