We love the boat and I have found a hobby in fishing with Chris. This Florida lifestyle suites our family well. Our lives are complete even though we are always growing as a couple and family. Our lives have balance, love and laughter even it is to combat the craziness of the everyday. I thank God everyday for all that we have now and have accomplished in our 11 years of marriage and 16 years together. love always
Saturday, October 18, 2008
11 Years Today
Chris and I have been married for 11 years, it seems long. We have done so much in that time that our lives our completely different than when we moved here the year we were married. We bought our house, had Caleb and Dayne. Then decided to add onto the house after we had Eagan, but found out we were having Felicia during construction. We have traveled many places, the west coast, Las Vegas, BVI, St Marteen, Bahamas, Costa Rica and others, thanks Chris for so many wonderful memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment