Monday, August 11, 2008

Costa Rica






Chris and I spent 6 wonderful nights in Costa Rica with his friend, Gerry and wife, Dawn.  We arrived Thursday and just had dinner and hung out.  Friday I played my first round of golf on their beautiful course.  I did well on the drives completing a few holes in only a few strokes over and made a great 70 foot chip uphill to the green but my favorite was chasing an armadillo.  Saturday we went fishing and caught nothing put a bait fish and I didn't do well on the boat but oh well.  Sunday was wonderful, we sat in the tiki hut until lunch and then went on a sunset catamaran cruise, meeting some nice people.  We snorkeled, had dinner and watched the beautiful scenery.  Monday we took a 2 hour sea-doo ride along the coast.  Each night we ate at the resorts amazing resturants and relaxed by the pool.  The last day we stayed in the tikis all day just lounging.  After lunch we took naps and played a little joke on Gerry.  I had nail polish and Chris did his big toe but made a mess and he thought he hurt himself while drinking by the pool and the 3 of us were laughing so hard.  Thanks to Gerry and Dawn for a great time.

No comments: