As you can see from the photos Felicia is getting into crazy places now. I looked up from the dishes to find her standing on the rocking chair then the next night I opened the tupperware drawer to find her taking all the stuff out, ok. As I turned back there she was climbing in, that is her new task. She loves to pick up her foot and climb stuff.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Climbing Felicia
As you can see from the photos Felicia is getting into crazy places now. I looked up from the dishes to find her standing on the rocking chair then the next night I opened the tupperware drawer to find her taking all the stuff out, ok. As I turned back there she was climbing in, that is her new task. She loves to pick up her foot and climb stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment